1. Stopping the production of weapons of war.
2. Drastically reducing the human population of the world through strict birth control.
3. Stopping the use of fossil fuels.
4. Stopping the defiling of the planet with expanding cities, highways and other constructions. Junking millions of vehicles.
5. Outlawing the space program and the use and production of airplanes and drones.
6. Only developing and using inventions that are not detrimental to the environment.
7. Outlawing plastics and other materials that are destructive to the environment.
8. Strict gun control laws to stop the excessive and unnecessary use of firearms.
These laws may seem farfetched to many people, but their implementation would be far less intrusive and destructive than the things they are against. The logical conclusion is, if people can’t save the environment, they can’t save themselves. The truth is, all the politics, false religions, man-made inventions and weapons of war can’t save humanity from itself.
--Marlin O. Wallace